Enviro-Air specializes in servicing these industries with surface cleaning & degreasing, duct cleaning, mold inspection & remediation, and indoor air quality improvement.
Enviro-Air Cleaning Specialists provides indoor air quality improvement services to commercial facilities, including educational and manufacturing buildings, as well as residential homes. Duct cleaning, mold inspection and remediation, as well as heater, ventilation, and air conditioner testing and cleaning are the primary services we offer. For commercial manufacturing and other industrial facilities, we also provide surface cleaning and degreasing.
Indoor air quality is particularly important at educational facilities.
Prevent the spread of illness and increase energy efficiency in your educational facility with specialized indoor air quality cleaning:
- trained professionals for large-scale duct cleaning and mold remediation
- HEPA vacuums specifically designed for large facilities
- cleaning processes dedicated to preventing the spread of illness
Air duct cleaning saves commercial facilities 25-30% in costs.
Enviro-Air specializes in cleaning commercial HVAC systems and air duct systems, which can:
- save on energy costs,
- increase indoor air quality, and
- reduce employee illness.
Manufacturing facilities require specific equipment to clean their HVAC systems.
Enviro-Air specializes in cleaning HVAC and air duct systems for manufacturing facilities, which requires specialized equipment:
- prevent contamination using large plastic sheeting
- commercial-sized HEPA vacuuming capabilities
- bacteria-killing cleaning agents to prevent illness
Mold remediation, air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning improve residential indoor air quality.
Repair potential water damage with mold testing and remediation. Hiring ENVIRO-Air has a number of benefits:
- Cleaning the air of contaminants and mold spores
- Prevent fire damage by cleaning dryer vents
- Increase HVAC efficiency with clean ductwork
E-Book: How to Immediately Increase Air Flow in Your Facility While CUtting Costs By 30%
Learn how to stop the efficiency thief – dirty heating and cooling systems – in its tracks in your commercial facility. You will learn:
- Why cleaning increases efficiency
- How often to clean coils and ductwork
- What to look for in a professional cleaning service