Commercial properties that experience flood and water damage can be devastating. There are numerous issues that requires the expertise of professionals.
At Envior-Air, our professionals know the environmental concerns that may arise during cleanup. Our mold remediation process for commercial buildings is thorough and effective.
Here is an example of the cleanup process:
1. Identify/take care of water source. Repair/maintenance
2. Get water out. Plan to dry wet, non-molding materials within 48 hours to prevent mold growth
3. Cleanup moldy items. Completely dry
4. Discard moldy porous items that can’t be cleaned.
5. Use a HEPA vacuum (a type of filter that can trap large amounts of small particles that other vacuum cleaners would simply recirculate back into the air of your space) on the entire contaminated area.
6. Fog infected area over using Benefect (an environmentally safe, anti-microbial agent that kills 99.9% of bacteria in 30 seconds).
7. HEPA vacuum again.
8. Leave a HEPA filter in the space to continually filter the air in the area for 48-72 hours.
9. Leave the space clean and ready to rebuild.
Every job is different, so if an unfortunate event like this happens to your business give us a call ASAP, and we will assist in the planning of the next step.