Do you have reason to believe there are mold spores growing in your home? Regardless if you have visible evidence or not, mold spores can harm and affect anyone in the environment in harmful ways. Common responses can include fatigue, breathing problems, sinus infections, mood changes, and much more.
Mold thrives in wet and damp areas – this could be a result of the summer rainstorms, a water leakage, or the lack of ventilation in bathrooms or cooking areas. Wherever moisture has the potential to be, the mold spores will thrive in.
Clean-up of mold is a complicated process and should be handled by professionals. Enviro Air has highly trained technicians will be sure to contain the mold problem and take care of it as quickly as possible by removing the mold to the core.
Enviro Air Cleaning process is listed step by step below:
· Setup a HEPA filter and negative air pressure containment around the contaminated is to avoid any cross-contamination.
· Tear out all mold present and dispose of infected materials.
· Use a HEPA vacuum (a type of filter that can trap large amounts of small particles that other vacuum cleaners would simply recirculate back into the air of your home) on the entire contaminated area.
· Fog infected area overusing Benefect (an environmentally safe, anti-microbial agent that kills 99.9% of bacteria in 30 seconds).
· HEPA vacuum again.
· Leave a HEPA filter in the space to continually filter the air in the area for 48-72 hours.
· Leave the space clean and ready to rebuild.
If you suspect there is mold in your home or business, contact Enviro Air Cleaning IMMEDIATELY to get an inspection, estimate and the air quality tested. Enviro Air Cleaning is a specialist for both residential and commercial buildings.