Most people believe that mold can only grow in areas with year-round humid climates, or in the warmer seasons. However, that isn’t always the case.
Mold is still prevalent in homes where there isn’t much air circulation. This can include areas such as the attic, in showers, kitchens, and any other rooms that may be closed off from any sort of airflow.
We’ll be covering practical ways to prevent mold from growing in your home this season with the following maintenance items:
- Keeping a clean-living environment
- Using fans or exhausts to air out and provide air circulation
- Inspect for outside drainage systems and fix any leaks that seep into your home before the snow melts
- Get rid of dampness in your home by heating it for a short time and opening the doors and windows to let out air that is moist
- Keep condensation on windows, pipes, or walls dry
Enviro Air Cleaning is dedicated to serving its community with better air quality. Call Enviro Air Cleaning today for an inspection and estimate on your dirty air ducts.