Out-of-sight; out-of-mind. That’s typically how homeowners react to cleaning their air ducts. What most don’t realize is the affects of dirty air ducts in your home are very visible if you just know what to look for.
Signs You Should Have Your Ducts Cleaned
- The registers and vent covers have visible dust accumulation
- There is mold in or around your HVAC system
- Airflow isn’t consistent from room-to-room of your home
- You can hear noises coming from the ductwork
- You or members of your family are experiencing more than normal allergy symptoms
Dust and allergens accumulate in a home’s ductwork and cause issues. Regular maintenance of your air ducts is important. We recommend adding duct cleaning to your spring-cleaning list. During our visit, we will also check your furnace and clean your dryer vent.
Enviro Air Cleaning specialists are certified by NADCA – The HVAC Inspection, Cleaning Restoration Association. We are committed to keeping your indoor air quality in tip-top shape. Contact our specialists today.