The new year is fast approaching, and with it the “new year, new me” mentality. Extend this way of thinking and get your air ducts and dryer vents looking and working like new with a professional cleaning this winter.

Importance of Clean Air Ducts

There are numerous benefits to getting your air ducts professionally cleaned. You won’t have to dust as often due to a reduction in the amount of debris in the air and your energy bill could go down since your HVAC isn’t working as hard to pump air through your home. Getting your residential air ducts cleaned can also improve your health by:

• Clearing out any pollen, animal fur, or other allergens that can drastically extend your family’s allergy season.
• Destroying a buildup of microscopic dust mites and their droppings, which 10% of Americans are allergic to.
• Vacuuming dust which would otherwise linger in the air and increase the risk of an asthma flareup.
• Removing germs and mold spores that can live in your air ducts and cause health problems.
• Improving indoor air quality, which reduces that chance that your family will get sick and experience nose and throat pain, sneezing, congestion, and serious health conditions like pneumonia or sinusitis.

When you get your air ducts cleaned, you also have the option to sanitize them. Sanitizing your air ducts removes debris on a deeper level, as well as ensuring germs, dust mites, and mold spores are killed instead of just removed.

Dryer Vent Cleaning

At Enviro-Air, we don’t just stop at air duct cleaning. With every residential duct cleaning, we also deep clean your dryer vent for free. Dryer vent cleaning is often a forgotten part of regular maintenance. Lint traps catch 60% of debris, but the other 40% gets through and can build up throughout the entire ventilation system. The buildup eventually clogs the dryer’s ventilation system and causes efficiency issues, health issues, and safety issues. By removing the extra lint buildup, your system will run better and your clothes will dry in fewer runs.

Are you ready for your air duct cleaning and free dryer vent cleaning? Call Enviro-Air today to set up your appointment.