Cleaning your dryer vent isn’t something that most people think about often. However, there are two excellent reasons you should. Fire prevention and dryer efficiency.

What is Dryer Vent Cleaning?
Dyer vent cleaning is the process of removing lint and other debris from the dryer air vent leading from your machine to where it exhausts outside.

When Should You Have Your Dryer Vents Cleaned?
ENVIRO-AIR cleaning specialists recommends cleaning your dryer vent on an annual basis to decrease the risk of any potential hazards a clogged dryer vent may entail.

Why is it Important to Have You Dryer Vents Cleaned?
The dryer vent collects and fills with small fibers of lint, and other debris due to moisture being extracted from drying loads of clothes. The lint trap in a dryer will collect approximately 60% of this, while the other 40% collects in the dryer vent. This buildup eventually clogs the dryer’s ventilation and creates inefficiency and potential safety issues that include over heating your dryer and causing a fire. Clogged dryer vents are the cause of structural fires every year.

Some indicators that it is time to call ENVIRO-Air for dryer vent cleaning are:
– You have never had your dryer vent cleaned
– Your clothes require more than one drying cycle
– Once clothes are removed from the dryer, they have a musty smell
– Your dryer becomes hot to the touch, or scorching is noticeable on clothes

Is It Time to Call the Experts?

Enviro-Air Cleaning Specialists is trusted by residential and commercial clients to perform dryer vent cleaning. Contact us today to schedule your service.